Towers at UTC Online Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Towers at UTC Online Community

A resident-made, resident-run forum for residents of the Towers at University Town Center. Welcome!

Kali -- Sophomore Biology Major at Howard University

Kali the Awesome Admin
    Kali the Awesome Admin
    Admin

Kali -- Sophomore Biology Major at Howard University Empty Kali -- Sophomore Biology Major at Howard University

Post  Kali the Awesome Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey everyone!

My name is Kali and I am a sophomore Biology major at Howard University. I created this forum because I wanted to make UTC a more tightly knit student community, kind of like a regular college dormitory would be.

Let's see...a few cool things about me!

I love:

♥️ Listening to music (I listen to pretty much any genre, but I especially love jazz, hip-hop, r&b, neosoul, classical, and rock!)

♥️ PLAYING music (I play the piano, but I want to learn the guitar & violin!)

♥️ Hanging out with the people I love!

♥️ Meeting new people!

♥️ Going to church & reading the Bible!

♥️ Exploring new cities, countries, and cultures (I really wanna go to England, Japan, France, Australia, Germany, India, Brazil, New Zealand, Peru, Greece, the Galapagos Islands, and the Maldives!)

♥️ Being a Biology major at HOWARD UNIVERSITY!

♥️ Reading fiction novels! (Especially of the fantasy kind, like J.K. Rowling and Robert Jordan!)

♥️ Trying new foods & restaurants (with my friends, of course!)

♥️ Doing random research on health and medicine related topics (I want to get my MD/PhD and be a physician-scientist someday!)

♥️ Doing anything NEW and ADVENTUROUS!

Yep, so that's me in a nutshell. Welcome to the Towers at UTC Online Community! Now, introduce yourself! Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:11 pm