Towers at UTC Online Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Towers at UTC Online Community

A resident-made, resident-run forum for residents of the Towers at University Town Center. Welcome!

2 posters

Stephanie -- Accounting Major at University of Maryland

svaraumd

Stephanie -- Accounting Major at University of Maryland Empty Stephanie -- Accounting Major at University of Maryland

Post  svaraumd Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Heyy Everyone! My name is Stephanie, I am a Jr. at Maryland studying accounting. I think this is a GREAT idea to bring us all a little closer! Here is some stuff about me:

~I am a transfer student from Montgomery College

~I love being a terp!

~I love to workout

~I coach baton

~I like trying to cook (it doesn't always turn out delicious but at least I try)

~I enjoy playing games - beer pong, wii, etc.

~Sports are AMAZING and I can watch basically anything and enjoy it

~I like to go out (but have trouble finding places close by...)

~I am from Maryland and have been my whole life!

Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know about me Smile
    flower
    Kali the Awesome Admin
    Kali the Awesome Admin
    Admin

Stephanie -- Accounting Major at University of Maryland Empty Re: Stephanie -- Accounting Major at University of Maryland

Post  Kali the Awesome Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm

svaraumd wrote:

~I love being a terp!

Welcome to the forum, Stephanie!

But, question. What's a terp? lol Laughing
    svaraumd

Stephanie -- Accounting Major at University of Maryland Empty Re: Stephanie -- Accounting Major at University of Maryland

Post  svaraumd Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

lol, terp is short for terrapins -- Maryland's mascot! Most UMD students refer to themselves as "a terp" Smile
    Kali the Awesome Admin
    Kali the Awesome Admin
    Admin

Post  Kali the Awesome Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:24 pm

svaraumd wrote:lol, terp is short for terrapins -- Maryland's mascot! Most UMD students refer to themselves as "a terp" Smile

Ohhh, lol. I didn't know that! I don't know much about the schools outside of DC, even though I live here at UTC.

I like to cook too, though! I had a vegetarian potluck get-together a while back, maybe sometime in the future we should try inviting people on this forum to have one down in the game room! Post up flyers and everything.

I'm going to go macrobiotic soon, though...so that will be quite an interesting recipe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:52 pm